بحبك يا مصر - فريق قياس الجودة - إدارة حدائق القبة التعليمية

ًسعداء بزيارتكم ويسرنا نقدكم ومقترحاتكم...

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

ًسعداء بزيارتكم ويسرنا نقدكم ومقترحاتكم...

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات فريق قياس الجودة - إدارة حدائق القبة التعليمية Q. M. Team H. K. A. Fora

HOW CAN WE STUDY ENGLISH

Mr. Mustafa kamel2
    Mr. Mustafa kamel2

عدد المساهمات : 19
    تاريخ التسجيل : 15/02/2009
    العمر : 59

HOW CAN WE STUDY ENGLISH Empty HOW CAN WE STUDY ENGLISH

مُساهمة  Mr. Mustafa kamel2 السبت فبراير 28, 2009 8:41 pm

[left]
    Exercise

Choose the correct answer from a, b, c or d:
    1- They arrived ( in – on – at – to ) London (in – on – at – to ) June 1687.
    2- ( In – On – At – From ) 1651, Robinson Crusoe left England ( on – in – at – from ) a ship.
    3- He was shipwrecked (in– on– at– to) an island which was not far (in– from– at– to) South Africa.
    4- ( At – For – To – Of ) food, he grew crops and hunted animals.
    5- When Crusoe visited the island (for – at –to with) the last time, he found the islanders were happy.
    6- Crusoe was shipwrecked on an island. He lived ( their – there – then – here ) for 27 years.
    7-We use ( knife – axe – saw - scissors ) to cut meat.
    8- ( A knife – An axe – Scissors – A hammer ) is used to cut wood.
    9 - Your exams are finished, so now you ( must – needn’t – didn’t have to – had to )work so hard.
    10- ( archaeologist – geologist – scientist – biologist ) is the person who studies rocks.
    11- In Africa a lot of people die ( of – out – at – in ) hunger.
    12- Some huge animals no longer live on earth, they died ( on – at – out – of ).
    13- All my friends agreed ( on – at – with – to )my suggestion to go to the cinema.
    14- I agreed ( to – with – on – at ) my friend that Alex. Is the most beautiful resort.
    15- It was raining heavily, but I could finally ( get to – reach – arrive – get ) my house.
    16- Although she lives in a big family, she always feels ( alone – lonely – strange ).
    17- My little son could finish his homework ( alone – lonely – only ).
    18- The old king died and his eldest son ( succeed- succeeded – succeeding – succeeds ) him.
    19- My ( flight – journey – voyage – tour ) America was successful.
    20- She made a short business ( trip – flight – journey – picnic ).
    21- I was annoyed, so I decided to go out for a ( picnic – a journey – trip – a flight ).
    22- One of the prisoners escaped and stayed ( at – to – with – in ) Crusoe on the island.
    23. Did you sweep the floor ? - No, I (can’t have – shouldn’t have – didn’t have to – won’t have)
    it was quite clean.
    24. He ( has to – had to – mustn’t – needn’t ) work harder if he wants to pass that examination.
    25. I’m sorry I couldn’t meet you yesterday. I (must – had to – should – would) work late.
    26. The customs officer ( inspected – inspired – installed – insert ) my passport suspiciously.
    27. He died in a ( shipwreck – shipping – shine – shopping ) off the south coast.
    28. The tax increase have ( effect – affect – affected – effective ) us all.
    29. only three people were ( saved – said – scaled – sawed ) from the fire.
    30. I'm really looking forward to ( go – going – went – goes ) to Japan.
    31- I live alone but I never feel ( lonely – loneliness – logo – long )
    32- ( Zoology – Biology – Archaeology – Geology ) is the study of ancient civilizations by scientific
    analysis of physical remains found in the ground .
    33- The police found muddy ……….. on the kitchen floor . ( footprint – foothold – football – foonote )
    34- A\ An ( axe – awl – awe – owel ) Is a tool with a handle and a havy meal blade used for chopping
    wood, cutting down trees , etc .
    35- The ta incrases have ( effect – effective – affected – effectively ) Us all .
    [center][right][justify]

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة أبريل 19, 2024 8:20 am